Natural Ketchup (Tomato Concentrate, Vinegar, Salt, Onion Powder, Spice, Natural Flavors), Purified Water, Light Brown Sugar, Red Tart Cherries, Jalapeno Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Liquid Smoke Flavoring, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Water, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Sugar, Spices, Anchovy (Fish), Natural Flavor (Soy), Tamarind Extract & Soy Lecithin), Seasoning Salt (Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Corn Starch, Turmeric) Steak Seasoning (Salt, Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Garlic, Onion, Sunflower Oil and Paprika) Red Pepper Flakes & Spices.
Gourmet Warehouse Cherry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce, Premium Barbecue Sauces Handcrafted In Small Batches Gluten-Free, HFCS-Free, Delicious Sauce 16 Ounces Bottle (Pack of 2)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
|Flavor||Cherry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce|
|Item Weight||16 Ounces|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
- CRAFT STYLE BBQ SAUCE - Give a flavorful twist to your usual barbecue dish with Gourmet Warehouse’s delicious array of barbecue sauces. Our original recipes have been tried, tasted, tested, and refined until they are perfect and make the grilled meats pop in your mouth with flavor.
- HANDCRAFTED IN SMALL BATCHES - We believe in using traditional methods to make our sauces so they retain their freshness, authenticity, and flavor. All our sauces are made in small batches using premium natural ingredients.
- 7 LIP-SMACKING FLAVORS - Our barbecue sauces are available in seven delicious flavors each one equally tasty and full of flavor. From fruity sweet BBQ sauce to hot, tangy, and sweet, our range of barbeque sauces contains a flavor for all palates.
- GLUTEN-FREE, HFCS-FREE - Our barbecue sauces contain no gluten or High Fructose Corn Syrup making them healthier sauce without sacrificing flavor. We even have a sauce that is sugar-free that is keto, low carb and paleo friendly.
- VERSATILE BAR-B-QUE SAUCES - Gourmet Warehouse BBQ sauces can be used with all kinds of meat and vegetables. Use them with fish, chicken, pork, beef, or lamb. Use it to slather on grilled vegetables or fruits. Our sauces reach beyond the typical BBQ sauce and can be used as a sauce for chicken wings, finishing sauces and even as a dip.