100% Hard Red WInter Wheat Berries
Hard Red Winter Wheat Berries | Family Farmed in Washington State | Non-GMO Project Verified | 5 LBS | 100% Non-Irradiated | Certified Kosher Parve | Field Traced | Burlap Bag
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit Count||80.0 Ounce|
|Item Weight||2.26 Kilograms|
- PROUDLY GROWN ON OUR FARM: Palouse Brand Hard Red Winter Wheat Berries are proudly grown on our farm to provide our customers with an authentic farm to table experience. We grow our wheat berries on our 125 year old farm, harvest them, transport them, triple clean, and package them to be sent directly to our customers.
- FIND YOUR FOOD: Use these GPS coordinates in your preferred map program to locate the exact field where your Hard Red Winter Wheat Berries were grown: 46.76744, -117.21711
- CERTIFIED PREMIUM QUALITY & NON-GMO: Our Hard Red Winter Wheat Berries are proudly certified Non-GMO Project Verified, Sustainable by the Food Alliance, Kosher Parve and Desiccant Free.
- LONG-TERM SHELF LIFE: Through food safety regulations we provide a Best By date of 3 years. However, when stored in an air-tight container, in a cool, dry location, these wheat berries can last decades.
- CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE: Palouse Brand foods rise above our competitors by ensuring our wheat berries are triple cleaned in an approved, food safe environment. Our facilities are audited multiple times throughout the year by private companies to certify that our foods are safe for human consumption.