IRONTEK 1" Wheel Adapters & Spacer 5x4.5 to 5x4.75 (74mm Bore, 12x1.5 Studs) Wheel Adapters (Change Your Bolt Pattern) FIT Chevrolet-GMC-Pontiac for 80-04 S10, 85-13 Corvette, 90-05 Jimmy, 82-90 S15
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 【CONVERSION ADAPTERS】Vehicle Must-Have 5x114.3mm (5x4.5") bolt pattern, Wheel Must Have 5x120mm (5x4.75") bolt pattern. Wheel spacers thickness: 1in; Thread Pitch: 12x1.5; Center Bore: 74mm. Quantity: 4 pieces. DO NOT USE AN IMPACT. USE A TORQUE WRENCH.
- 【WHEEL SPACERS ADAPTER FITMENT】5x114.3mm to 5x120mm Wheel Adapters fit for Chevrolet [85-13 Corvette, 82-04 S10, 82-02 Camaro, 83-94 S10 Blazer], for GMC[90-05 Jimmy, 91-04 Sonoma, 82-90 S15], for Pontiac [82-00 Firebird, 80-84 Phoenix, 64-73 GTO] Please check the Year/Make/Model of your vehicle with the PART FINDER TOOL on the top left corner to confirm before purchase. May fit other vehicles, verify with adapter specifications. Installation instruction is not included, refer to the online installation steps will work, professional installation is highly recommended.
- 【WHEEL SPACERS ADAPTER FUNCTION】Wheel Spacers Adapters change wheel bolt pattern and give your vehicle a more aggressive appearance, improving handling and stability. They also increase tire clearance, fix brake caliper clearance issues, and allow the installation of lifts or lowering kits and wider, larger, or high-traction tires.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Made from High-tensile-strength aluminum alloy (T6 billet aluminum), lighter weight and more sturdy compared to steel spacer. 100% applications tested in rigid durability and fatigue tests to meet SGS standards, High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process, provide longer life and smoother operation.
- 【100% WARRANTY】1-year warranty. Contact our friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service representatives if you have any questions, we will be glad to address any questions or concerns promptly. IMPORTANT SAFETY ADVISORY: May Require extended wheel studs. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer specifications. Check and re-torque all hardware after 25-50 miles.