Dark Roast Organic Whole Bean Coffee
Mayorga Dark Roast Coffee, 2 lb bag - Café Cubano Coffee Roast - 100% Arabica Whole Coffee Beans - Smoothest Organic Coffee - Specialty Grade, Non-GMO, Direct Trade
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
|Item Form||Whole Bean|
|Flavor||Café Cubano Roast|
- MAYORGA COFFEE CAFÉ CUBANO ROAST - Our Roastmaster craft roasts our coffees from Peru, Honduras and/or Nicaragua, and gives our Café Cubano Roast a unique flavor profile that makes this cuban-style roast a Mayorga favorite. Mayorga has perfected this smooth, dark roast cuban coffee with hints of vanilla and sweet, syrupy smokiness, with a smooth, and bold finish and low acidity.
- 100% ARABICA WHOLE BEAN COFFEE - Start your day by enjoying the freshness of our organic coffee beans blend consisting of small farmers' best offerings from Latin America. Our whole bean coffee is perfect for coffee lovers who prefer to grind at home for the smoothest, freshest, most flavorful coffee experience.
- SIGNATURE SLOW-ROASTING PROCESS - Mayorga cofee is specialty grade, 100% Arabica, shade-grown coffee, roasted and packaged in the USA. Using our signature Latin slow-roasting process to craft roast our coffee in small batches, we are able to give each of our signature roasts a distinct flavor and ensure the highest quality.
- ALWAYS ORGANIC & SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - We believe our customers deserve to consume clean, unadulterated foods. Our 100% organic products are kind to our environment, our customers, and our farmers. This mindset permeates through all aspects of how we run our business and the decisions we make. Operating sustainably isn't a marketing concept. It's a conscientious decision we must make daily.
- MAYORGA COFFEE - ¡HECHO CON ORGULLO LATINO! Mayorga is Latino-owned company with a focus on supporting producers in Latin America. The quality of our products goes unmatched. Since 1997 we've built a reputation as industry leaders by partnering with farmers rather than trading with them. We are invested in sustainability at all levels not only in Latin America but at all our facilities.