Orchard Hardwoods 20" Rustic Handmade End Grain Olive Wood Cheese Board Live Bark Edge - Wooden tray For Cutting, Chopping, Serving. In Sm 12 Med 16 Lg 18 XL 20 inch (XL 20 x 5-7 x 0.8 inch)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Material: Olive Wood
Brand: Orchard Hardwoods
Color: Natural olive wood color, no stain
Special Feature: Hand Crafted
Occasion: Wedding, Christmas, Housewarming, Anniversary, Birthday, Thanksgiving
About this item
- ✔️ Hand crafted from a SINGLE 0.8" THICK END GRAIN SLICE OF SOLID OLIVEWOOD, sustainably harvested from aged olive trees in the Southern Mediterranean. Features an exotic burl grain with natural olive wood colors (no stain), natural round shape, live bark edge. Beautifully hand finished with five successively finer grains of sandpaper, and sealed with olive oil. ALL OUR BOARDS BOWLS AND ACCESSORIES ARE HANDCRAFTED, RECLAIMED AND SUSTAINABLY PRODUCED UNDER FAIR TRADE AGREEMENT.
- ✔️ Available in small (12 x 5 x 0.8 inch), medium (16 x 6.5 x 0.8 inch), large (18 x 7 x 0.8 inch) and XL (20 x 5-7 x 0.8 inch) sizes. Each piece is uniquely handmade from olive trees typically 200-300 years old, so ALL SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE, and SOME MAY HAVE MORE OR LESS BARK EDGE. Cheeseboard thickness may vary by +/- 0.1 inch. Photos are examples and not the exact piece sent.
- ✔️ Our rare decorative olive wooden boards are handmade and one-of-a-kind, and make ideal serveware, trays or platters for chopping, preparing or serving your own personalized selections of brie and other cheeses, meats, crackers, antipasti, hors d'oeuvres, charcuterie, Italian or other breads, fruit, chutneys or any food. Perfect your home or kitchen table presentations with the flair of a professional chef for your friends, family gatherings, or wine and cheese parties.
- ✔️ Orchard Hardwoods olive wood boards, bowls and utensils make unique personalized gifts for birthday, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving, housewarming or "I love you" to your favorite chef, cook, host/ hostess or kitchen ninja. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gently hand wash with soft sponge / warm water, dry gently. Wipe occasionally with olive / mineral oil or food grade beeswax to keep wood from drying. Do not place in dishwasher, soak in water, set in direct sun or near any source of heat.
- ✔️ Orchard Hardwoods products are sustainably produced and carefully handcrafted under a fair trade agreement, by skilled artisans at a small family owned factory in the developing North African nation of Tunisia. Beautiful old non-bearing olive trees are harvested and reclaimed for their precious hardwood under a government permit, before new trees are replanted in their place.