Soeos Black Cardamom 6 Ounces, NON GMO Verified, Kosher, Asian and India Cooking Spice, Smoky Flavor, Freshly Dried Cardamom, Cardamom Seeds, Cardamom Pods for Cooking, Whole Kali Elaichi, 6oz.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
|Unit Count||6.0 Ounce|
|Specialty||GMO Free, Kosher|
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Comes directly from the farmers in Vietnam. All black cardamom are hand-selected before packing them. No additives and no artificial flavors are added.
- DISTINCTIVE FLAVOR: Black cardamom has a warm aromatic flavor and is stronger than green cardamom. It's roasted over a fire to dry it out so it's got a slightly smoky flavor.
- VERSATILE USABILITY: Black cardamom is largely used in savory Indian dishes ranging from curries, stews, daals (lentil dishes), and pilafs. In China, the pods are used for jin-jin braised meat dishes, particularly in Sichuan cuisine, and in Vietnam, they are used as an ingredient in pho noodle soup.
- EXPERTLY PRODUCED: SOEOS a renowned spice and herb brand beloved by chefs and culinary enthusiasts bringing bringing fresher ingredients to every kitchen.
- SOEOS takes your satisfaction as our highest priority. Let us know anytime for questions and concerns, as we value your voice to make things right.