Sorghum Flour, 2lbs, Gluten Free flour, Jowar Flour, Sweet White Sorghum Flour Gluten Free, Sweet Sorghum Flour, Whole Grain, All Natural, Batch Tested, Non-GMO, 2 pounds, By PuroRaw.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Item Weight: 2 Pounds
Specialty: All Natural,Gluten Free
Package Weight: 0.91 Kilograms
Unit Count: 32.0 Ounce
About this item
- Sorghum flour is stone ground from whole grain Sorghum kernels, an ancient cereal grain native to Africa and Australia that has been cultivated for thousands of years. We bring you the finest, the purest, best quality, 100% all-natural Sorghum Flour in a resealable pouch!
- Sorghum flour, also known as great millet and jowar, is a great pantry staple to bring in to your kitchen. Sorghum flour has a mild taste, a smooth texture and is slightly sweet. Enhance your kitchen creations by using Sorghum flour in your cakes, cookies, muffins, pancakes, porridge, flatbreads and much more!
- Specialty diet? No problem! Sorghum flour will suit almost any diet. Sorghum flour is gluten free, soy free and nut free. Our single ingredient Sorghum flour is kosher, vegan, whole grain, all natural and non-GMO. Wow! If you are looking for a cooking or baking alternative, you found it right here!
- Did someone say health? Sorghum flour is naturally gluten free and can be used as part of a gluten free flour blend or combined with all-purpose flour for a lower gluten content. Sorghum flour is packed with good and healthy nutrition like protein and fiber as well as other nutrients.
- Sorghum flour is a low-glycemic food, making it a great food option for people with diabetes. The high fiber content fount in sorghum flour is great on your digestive system and will leave you feeling fuller. Enjoy the many benefits of our whole grain Sorghum flour!