Stera-Sheen Griddle & Flat Grill Surface Cleaner, 1 x 32 fl oz Bottle, Food-Safe, Non-Caustic, Powerful Griddle Surface Cleaner, Clean Hot Surfaces, Eliminate Tough Encrusted Grease, (1 x 946ml)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
|Specific Uses For Product||Griddle cleaning|
About this item
- THE EASY WAY TO CLEAN YOUR GRILL OR GRIDDLE: Stera-Sheen Grill Cleaner makes quick work of built-up food and grease residues. Lift stubborn carbon buildup on home or commercial flat grills or griddles.
- SAFE FOR YOUR COOKING SURFACES: Our cleaning liquid is considered safe for food preparation surfaces, and is ideal for flat grills or griddles, 2-sided grills, stainless steel griddles, outdoor griddles, waffle irons/waffle cone bakers, chrome infused griddles and blackstone/griddles. NOT FOR USE ON: open flame, non-grated grills. No strong chemical odors or irritating fumes.
- CLEANS AND REMOVES: Oils, carbon, rust, fats, calcium, and burned-on grease. Loosens and lifts carbonized grease and food soil from your hot grill or griddle for easy removal. Ideal for carbon removal, and perfect for commercial grills and griddles with tough buildup.
- EASY TO APPLY: Set the grill temperature to 275-325 degrees Fahrenheit. Pour 2-3 oz. of Stera-Sheen Grill Cleaner across the grill. Evenly spread the grill cleaner with a grill pad or a high-temperature grill brush. Let the heat do the work and allow the product to sit for 20-30 seconds. Pull the product off the grill with a high-temperature grill squeegee. Wipe down the grill with a wet towel. Season the grill before cooking.
- SAFER, NON-CAUSTIC FORMULA: Stera-Sheen Grill Cleaner is safe to use on your home or commercial flat grills or griddles.