Organic Fair Trade Arabica Coffee
Tiny Footprint Coffee - Fair Trade Organic Nicaragua Segovia Dark Roast | Whole Bean Coffee | USDA Organic | Fair Trade Certified | Carbon Negative | 3 Pound
Sale Sold out
Regular price $111.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
|Brand||Tiny Footprint Coffee|
|Item Form||Whole Bean|
- ORGANIC COFFEE BEANS: USDA Organic, Fair Trade & Shade-Grown Arabica Coffee.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Sultry, bold dark roast tones with notes of chocolate roasted leaving traditional Nicaraguan flavors of bright apricot, fig, and spice
- FAIR TRADE & SINGLE ORIGIN: PRODECOOP uses its proceeds to bring improved living standards to its growing membership and fund programs in medical care, education and environmental sustainability
- SMALL BATCH ROASTED: Craft roasted in our vintage 90 kilo German-built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with modern fuel-efficient ribbon burners, delivering perfectly roasted coffee every time.
- CARBON NEGATIVE: Tiny Footprint Coffee is the world’s first carbon negative coffee. For every pound that’s sold, we donate a portion of the proceeds to fund reforestation in Ecuador’s Mindo Cloud Forest. Over time, these trees will remove 54 lbs. of CO2 from the atmosphere as well as provide habitat for hundreds of native plant and animal species